- Login to your admin account
- Navigate to the homepage of your catalog
- Click on "edit" using the menu bar at the top of the page
- Edit the page as needed
- Update the title and body text of the page by typing in the
appropriate field box
- Rearrange content by clicking and dragging the arrow symbol. You can move entire sections or pages within a section.
- Add a new page by scrolling to the section you want to add it to,
select "edit" and find the open-field TOC Link. Type in the page
name and select the correct option for the auto-populated page
names. Once it is added correctly, you will see numbers appear in
parentheses after the page title.
- Once you are finished editing, click "save" at the bottom of the page