- Navigate to your institution's online catalog and login.
- In the top navigation bar, click on "degrees"
- Next, click on the degree you'd like to edit.
- On the degree page, click the "edit" button at the top.
- From here, you can type in the title of the degree and the program the degree belongs to.
- Using the "degree type" drop-down menu, you can select which category this degree falls into.
- Scrolling down, you can use the body text box to add any additional information relevant to the degree.
Next, you'll see degree sections, which are used to separate different categories of requirements for the degree, like core courses or electives
a. To add a degree section, click the "add degree section" button. Add the section title and any overview information you'd like to add. Add courses to the degree section by typing the course name into the text box until you see the course name auto-populate. Click it to add to the degree section.
b.You can edit existing degree sections by clicking "edit" on the right-hand side to expand the section. Make your edits, then click "collapse" to close the section.
You also have the option to apply a credit override. This is the number of credit hours required in-total for completing this degree.
a. To create a range of credit hours, simply enter the minimum into the “credit override” box and the maximum into the “credits override max” box.
b. Note: Clean Catalog automatically totals the number of credits required for a degree, so only use the credit overrides if the total you'd like to display is different from the calculated total
- Once you're finished editing the degree, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save"
- The degree will now be updated across your site