- Navigate to your institution's online catalog and login.
- In the top navigation bar, click on "courses"
- Next, click on the course you'd like to edit.
- On the course page, click the "edit" button at the top.
- From here, you can edit the class item number, course title, and use
the drop-down menu to select the program it belongs to.
- Click on the "this course is used on the following pages" drop-down to
see every page or program this course is used on. If this drop-down doesn't appear, it means the course is not currently being used anywhere on your catalog.
- Use the description text box to add any additional course information. 8. Scrolling down, you can edit the credit hours associated with the
course and the maximum possible hours a student can earn.
- Continuing to scroll down, you can enter both pre-requisites and co-
requisites for the course by toggling between the two tabs. Type a course into the text bar until it auto-populates, then click on the course to add it. Delete courses simply by erasing the text.
- Once you've finished editing the course, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save"