- Navigate to your institution's online catalog and login.
- In the top navigation bar, click on "courses"
- Next, click on the course you'd like to edit.
- On the course page, click the "edit" button at the top.
- From here, you can edit the class item number, course title, and use
the drop-down menu to select the program it belongs to. 6. Click on the "this course is used on the following pages" drop-down to see every page or program this course is used on. If this drop-down doesn't appear, it means the course is not currently being used anywhere on your catalog. 7. Use the description text box to add any additional course information. 8. Scrolling down, you can edit the credit hours associated with the course and the maximum possible hours a student can earn. 9. Continuing to scroll down, you can enter both pre-requisites and co- requisites for the course by toggling between the two tabs. Type a course into the text bar until it auto-populates, then click on the course to add it. Delete courses simply by erasing the text. 10. Once you've finished editing the course, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save"